Indian students who want to study medicine can opt for the Ukrainian Medical Universities. Think about the cost, time and effort put in for medical entrance examination in India and after all this effort you may not get a good medical college to study in. On the other hand, if you study in Ukraine, the only exam you require to take is the screening test after finishing the Degree. Clearing the Screening Test allows you to obtain the MCI registration to perform as a Medical practitioner in India. After you are registered as a Medical Practitioner with MCI, you are by no means anyway different or lower from any doctor who has pursued a medical degree in India. Rather, your exposure to European practices and systems should give you a distinct edge. The Screening Test is pretty easy in comparison to the tests one takes in India for admissions to MBBS degree. Any person that has done the Medical Degree from Ukraine, can easily pass the Screening Test.
Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the best higher educational establishments in Chernivtsi. This University has been very much popular with students from India and has a considerable number of Indian students joining every year.
By studying in Ukraine you can get the following advantages
- Get exposure to European Union Standards when you study at Bukovinian State Medical University or any other medical colleges in Ukraine.
- The doctor to student ratio is usually not more than 1:10 which is great for the right medical education.
- Interact with professors freely and continue clearing your doubts and augment the knowledge of the subject.
- Get exposure to better hospital systems.
- Education is more practical oriented than focusing on theoretical knowledge
- Get access to other European universities and methods and visit European countries and improve your competency and knowledge.
- Get the chance to study in a multi-cultural environment that will expand and enrich your life
- Almost all the medical Universities under the Ministry of Health of Ukraine are recognized by USA IMED, WHO, PMDC, USMLE, MCI and by most medical councils across the world.
So, if you are planning to study medical then there is absolutely no reason as to why you should not choose Ukraine.