Terms & Conditions
– *DISCLAIMER / LEGAL NOTICE*
- Applicant and parents should carefully read and understand terms and conditions. If they need any clarification, they should discuss with The MD House before filling up and submitting the application form.
- Admissions to Indian nationals are strictly done as prescribed by the Medical Council of India latest rules & regulations. According to MCI latest rules & regulations all those who have secured qualifying marks in NEET exam of current year of admission are eligible to take admission in abroad.
- Fees once paid, becomes non-refundable and non-transferable, in all circumstances.
- If false information is provided by an Applicant, The MD House retains the right to proceed against such applicant. Liability for false information rests solely with the Applicant.
- Students are governed by the rules and regulations of the University, the Country and agreements between the University and its associates and The MD House and the Applicant.
- Admission is subject to availability of seat and acceptance by the University.
- Applicant will submit original documents for verification / processing when called on to do so.
- Applicant will make his own arrangement for issue of passport in time in order to study abroad.
- Admission, Visa Responsibilities, Costs & Claims: No claims will be entertained by The MD House or it associates from any applicant or their guardian/s for costs of application, non attendance to University or loosing a year of education etc. The MD House is responsible for admission in the University and documentation guidance only.
- The issue of the Invitation letter by the University is proof of Admission. Obtaining passport in time, visa clearance, passing visa interview if needed, passing immigration etc. are the responsibility of the Applicant. Any delays due to fore-mentioned or travel delay, ticketing/ flight delay, act of god or nature or war or change in Government policy are not the responsibility or liability of The MD House.
- The MD House does NOT guarantee to the applicant, the completion of the course in the University. This depends on the policies of the Institution and the educational performance of the applicant.
- Cost of the Course, visa fees, processing fees etc are subject to change without prior notice.
- University fees are to be paid to the University as per schedule before due date. Applicant should find out the date and deposit dues in time else they can be denied admission or deported.
- For matters not specifically mentioned here, the decision of The MD House will be final and binding upon the applicant and their parents /legal guardians.
- All disputes are subject to *Chandigarh* jurisdiction only.