Every MBBS candidate dreams of getting admission in a top-class government college in India, unfortunately, every student’s dreams do not turn into actuality. Rather than thinking much about something you were not able to attain, you must look forward to the opportunities that assure you an equal chance to do extremely well in your career. This is the point where you should think about opting for MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS course in Ukraine
The MBBS course offered by most of the colleges in Ukraine is approved by the Medical Council of India. The UG course of MBBS in Ukraine is for six years. The best thing is that the students from overseas can study at Universities in English. Each educational year is classified into 2 semesters and the candidates are motivated to take part in many extra-curricular activities in Ukraine. The cost of education and the cost of living in Ukraine is very much inexpensive.
Documents that are needed for MBBS aspirants in Ukraine
- Original Invitation letter from University
- Original passport
- Secondary School Certificate
- Confirmation letter from Ministry to Embassy of Ukraine in the required country.
- Birth Certificate
- HIV/AIDs Test
- Medical Test
- 4 photos of size 3.5 x 4.5
- Filled Application Form
Why studying MBBS in Ukraine is beneficial?
- The cost of education and the cost of living in Ukraine is reasonable.
- The quality of education which is offered in Ukraine is quite excellent.
- The admission procedure for this course in colleges and universities in Ukraine is fairly simple without any trouble of entrance exam or admission exams in Ukraine.
- The institutions in Ukraine offer applied practical teaching in the most excellent private hospitals in Ukraine.
- Besides the affordable lifestyle and education offered to students, one of the key advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine is that the students do not need to clear any exam such as IELTS or TOEFL. There is no requirement for students to give an entrance exam as they can get direct admission in the world-class Universities of Ukraine for medical studies. The admission in these universities is completely based on merit and there is no necessity for donation as well.
Moreover, both UG and PG courses are available in Ukraine for dental and medical management courses together with PhD. The tranquil environment of Ukraine assists the students to adapt easily and the welcoming people of the place make it more favourable for the foreigners.