Ukraine is the ultimate destination to study MBBS for Indian students, who have failed to get a seat in Government or Private colleges in India. Students who cannot afford the heavy tuition fees in private medical colleges in India also opt to pursue MBBS in Ukraine as the tuition fee, hostel fee, and other miscellaneous costs are much less in this country, compared to other international destinations.
Reasons why students choose Ukraine as their study destination:
- Ukraine is home for some of the best medical colleges in the world that render world-class medical education at an affordable cost.
- The universities here have an exclusive panel of highly educated and well-experienced teaching doctors
- Students who have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry and biology subjects at the higher secondary level, are eligible for admissions in Ukraine medical colleges.
- The best medical colleges in Ukraine ask for no additional fees such as donations and capitation fees, at the time of admission.
- The students are exposed to international conferences and workshops during their course of study and are prepared for international jobs soon after graduation.
Best Medical college in Ukraine:
Ukraine is home for hundreds of medical universities and the Bukovinian State Medical University ranks top among all of them. It has been in existence for the past 75 years and has produced thousands of doctors from all corners of the world. The university also has the highest pass percentage in the MCI examinations conducted for medical graduates in India.
The reasons why Indians love this University the most are that it teaches the entire course in English, and it was the first Medical University in Ukraine to do so. It has separate hostel facilities for Indians and a separate hostel for Indian girls. It has dedicated chefs to cook Indian food for students. And students who pass out of this college are able to find jobs easily in India, after clearing the examinations conducted by the MCI in their first attempt.
Other reasons why we consider BSMU as one of the best medical colleges in Ukraine are that it is a government institution with excellent infrastructure and world-class ambience. It is accredited to a number of governing bodies such as WHO, European University Association etc., It has in the past trained more than 30,000 professionals in a number of disciplines such as general medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, medical psychology, etc. Apart from holding 49 medical departments, it also has a center of simulation medicine and innovative technologies. Most of all the university has a vast panel of teaching faculties who are pioneers in different streams of medicine.
Seeking admission to BSMU in Ukraine:
You can take MBBS admission in this best medical college in Ukraine by applying through The MD house in India. They have centers in all leading states of India and process the student’s application for MBBS in Ukraine effortlessly. Students get to pay the tuition fee directly to the account of the university and there is no hidden fee or other costs in the admission process when processed through the MD house.